- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights
- Complex Tort and Product Liability
- Construction Law
- Consumer Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Corporate and Transactional
- Deliberate Intent
- Employment Law
- Government Relations
- Healthcare Regulatory, Transactions & Compliance
- Insurance Coverage & Defense
- Long Term Care Facilities
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Professional Liability
Flaherty attorneys have an established reputation representing transportation companies and insurance carriers, providing a wide variety of legal services often involving severe injury or death. Our prime consideration has been our client’s interests throughout our history while considering the costs associated with litigation. While avoiding litigation may be desired, when necessary, our attorneys stand prepared to bring their considerable experience to the courtroom. We are experienced in trying matters ranging from simple negligence to complex, multi-party matters involving catastrophic damages.
We understand that accidents often happen outside of typical office hours, so our rapid response team provides comprehensive services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our attorneys offer on-scene assistance in cooperation with accident reconstruction experts, adjusters and investigators. We maximize our clients’ advantages by managing investigations, tracking witnesses, and ensuring prompt, accurate evidence collection.