- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights
- Complex Tort and Product Liability
- Construction Law
- Consumer Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Corporate and Transactional
- Deliberate Intent
- Employment Law
- Government Relations
- Healthcare Regulatory, Transactions & Compliance
- Insurance Coverage & Defense
- Long Term Care Facilities
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Professional Liability
Insurance Coverage & Defense
Our attorneys’ knowledge of the courts, jurors and politics of the region is invaluable to our insurance company clients. Whether defense of an insured, insurance coverage issues or direct representation of insurers accused of “bad faith”, our experience and abilities are second to none.
We provide a team approach to staffing matters to assure the insurer of quality legal representation at the most affordable price. Highly trained, educated and experienced legal assistants handle heavy volumes of work while attorneys are assigned to matters based upon the level of experience necessary to appropriately and efficiently represent the interests of insurers and their insureds.
Our attorneys have experience in virtually every aspect of insurance coverage and defense. Whether a general liability policy or complex advertising policy, we have attorneys with the experience to handle your needs. Flaherty attorneys serve on the Insurance Law Committee of the Defense Research Institute to assure the latest knowledge in the industry is available to our clients.