- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights
- Complex Tort and Product Liability
- Construction Law
- Consumer Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Corporate and Transactional
- Deliberate Intent
- Employment Law
- Government Relations
- Healthcare Regulatory, Transactions & Compliance
- Insurance Coverage & Defense
- Long Term Care Facilities
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Professional Liability
Flaherty has a team of attorneys with experience in all branches of state and local government. In addition, given the firm’s vast array of practice areas, we have the knowledge and resources to address a multitude of legislative issues.
Our government relations attorneys provide services encompassing all aspects of administrative and legislative lobbying, issue and crisis management, and media relations. We help our clients meet their objectives, whether through passage, defeat, or modification of legislation or regulations, financial assistance for a development project, or state or local government procurement of client products and services.
Our attorneys have successfully lobbied on various issues, including healthcare, tax, gaming, energy, construction, insurance, economic development, and pharmaceuticals.