Michelle’s Contact Information
Michelle Schaller is an associate in Flaherty’s Morgantown office, where she is a member of the Commercial Litigation Group.
Michelle joined Flaherty after a judicial clerkship for the Honorable Michael J. Aloi, U.S. Magistrate Judge. She has experience in federal and state courts in West Virginia and Pennsylvania in a variety of subjects ranging from criminal law and mediation to toxic torts and insurance.
“I’m passionate about easing the burden that’s placed on clients by litigation or potential legal proceedings.”
A North Carolina transplant, Michelle and her son have enjoyed making North Central West Virginia home.
- J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2017)
- B.A. in Psychology, Marshall University (2013)
Bar & Court Admissions
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- West Virginia State Bar
- Maryland State Bar
Awards & Honors
- Law School: Order of the Barristers, Pro Bono Distinction
Other Legal Experience
- Law Clerk, Honorable Michael J. Aloi U.S. Magistrate Judge (2018-2020)
- Jenkins Fenstermaker (2017-2018)
- Innocence Project (2016-2017)