- Civil Rights Defense
- Corporate and Transactional
- Employment Law
- Federal Criminal Defense
- Government Relations
- Healthcare Law
- Intellectual Property Defense
- Professional Liability
- Toxic Tort Defense
Flaherty’s full-service Construction Law Group handles a wide range of matters facing the construction industry. Our attorneys and staff were specifically selected based on practical experience, training, and education in relevant areas of industry and law.
We have represented developers, builders, commercial and residential contractors, subcontractors, architects, engineers and insurance companies in disputes arising out of large and small scale construction projects.
Whether in mediation, arbitration or trial, our attorneys are devoted to helping clients achieve their business objectives while minimizing risk and expense.
Below are some of the services we provide clients:
- Construction contract drafting and review, including a complete analysis of indemnity obligations;
- Construction procurement and bid process;
- Construction design/defect;
- Engineer/Architect professional liability;
- Breach of contract claims;
- Insurance questions such as requests for Additional Insured status, issuing Certificates of Insurance, and addressing coverage issues. Construction workplace accidents and injuries; and
- Construction Product Liability