Chambers USA Recognizes Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso as “Top Ranked”
The 2018 edition of Chambers USA recognizes Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso as “Top Ranked” for General Commercial Litigation.
“The team is known for a deep bench serving national and multinational companies from the manufacturing, healthcare and automotive sectors,” noted Chambers.
In addition to the firm ranking, the following Flaherty attorneys were individually recognized by Chambers USA as “Leaders in their Field”:
- Michael Bonasso – Litigation: General Commercial
- Robert L. Coffield – Corporate/Commercial: Healthcare
- Andrew B. Cooke – Litigation: General Commercial
- Thomas V. Flaherty – Litigation: General Commercial
- Edward C. Martin – Litigation: Healthcare
- Don Sensabaugh, Jr. – Litigation: Healthcare
- Jeffrey M. Wakefield – Litigation: General Commercial
Rankings are based upon the recommendations of clients and lawyers throughout the United States. Each year, Chambers and Partners conducts in-depth interviews to assess attorneys on qualities such as technical ability, professional conduct, commitment, client service and commercial awareness.