Michelle Schaller is an associate in Flaherty’s Morgantown office, where she is a member of the Commercial Litigation Group.
Michelle joined Flaherty after a judicial clerkship for the Honorable Michael J. Aloi, U.S. Magistrate Judge. She has experience in federal and state courts in West Virginia and Pennsylvania in a variety of subjects ranging from criminal law and mediation to toxic torts and insurance.
“I’m passionate about easing the burden that’s placed on clients by litigation or potential legal proceedings.”
A North Carolina transplant, Michelle and her son have enjoyed making North Central West Virginia home.
- Marshall University, BA in Psychology 2013
- WVU College of Law, J.D. 2017
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
Awards & Honors
- Law School: Order of the Barristers, Pro Bono Distinction
Other Legal Experience
- Law Clerk, Honorable Michael J. Aloi U.S. Magistrate Judge, 2018 to 2020
- Jenkins Fenstermaker, 2017-2018
- Innocence Project 2016-2017