Kace’s Contact Information
Kace Legg brings eight years of experience to our firm. He concentrates on medical professional liability defense, long term care defense and general litigation.
“I work to maintain close working relationships with my healthcare clients, including regular updates on litigation status – and involving them in strategic decision-making – while understanding their need to focus on their day-to-day business.
Kace routinely handles complex written and electronic document production and discovery dispute issues that often arise during the course of health care litigation. When asked what his clients can expect in terms of service and results? “I like my clients to know their litigation needs are being met – so they are not constantly caught in situations of uncertainty. My clients can always count on me to get things done in pursuit of the results they desire.
Outside the office, Kace has been involved in the breeding and exhibiting of Tennessee Walking Horses – first exhibiting at age six. He has placed in the Top Five at the World Championships with an amateur owned and trained horse – against professionally-trained horses.
- J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2009)
- B.S., West Virginia University, Davis College of Agriculture, Forestry, and Consumer Sciences (2006)
Awards & Honors:
- Davis-Michael Scholar, West Virginia University
- Graduate of Honors Program, West Virginia University
- Dean’s List, West Virginia University
- Graduated Cum Laude, West Virginia University
All Things in Their Proper Place: An Update on Evolving Venue and Forum Issues under the WV MPLA, The DTCWV Defender, Winter Edition 2019, Volume IV
- Associate, Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso (2009-2017)
- Summer Associate, Farrell, Farrell, and Farrell (2007, 2008)