Jordan’s Contact Information
- Court Admissions:
- Professional Involvement:
- Community Involvement:
- Awards & Honors:
- Legal Experience:
Jordan V. Palmer joined Flaherty’s Wheeling office in 2015. His practice focuses on defending claims of medical professional liability in addition to commercial and general litigation.
“I was attracted to the practice of law and litigation because I enjoy working to solve problems. I work every day to solve my clients’ problems to their greatest possible benefit.”
Licensed in both West Virginia and Ohio, Jordan has had the opportunity to practice in courts throughout both of these states, along with Federal Court.
Outside of the office, Jordan enjoys travel with his wife Megan and is an avid racquetball player.
- J.D., cum laude, Case Western Reserve University School of Law (2015)
- B.A., Philosophy & Political Science, West Virginia University (2012)
- West Virginia
- United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of West Virginia
- West Virginia Defense Trial Counsel
- First Degree, Knights of Columbus Carroll Council #504, Wheeling, WV
Awards & Honors:
- Student Bar Association Senator and President pro tempore (2013-15)
- Member, Case Western Reserve University School of Law Admissions Committee (2014-2015)
- Associate, Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso (2015 – Present)
- Summer Associate, Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso (2014)
- Law Clerk, Department of Justice (Civil Division), Northern District of West Virginia (2013)