Fran’s Contact Information
Fran Rollins has been practicing law for more than 25 years. A pillar in our Masslit Group, she focuses on toxic tort and asbestos defense. Fran has taken numerous trials to verdict and appeared countless times in appellate courts, but perhaps most notable is her skill in preparing witnesses for testimony.
A passionate problem-solver, Fran enjoys searching for the facts. “I’m at ease when building a defense strategy for my clients. I can make a room full of documents ‘sing’ to tell my client’s story with the facts and clarity jurors need.”
Outside of her law practice, Fran plays the piano each morning before heading to the office and is a regular volunteer at Manna Meal – co-founded by her late mother.
- J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (1978)
- B.A., Newcomb College of Tulane University (1975)
- West Virginia State Bar
- Fourth Circuit Judicial Conference Member
- Founder, Lawyer Information Service of the WV State Bar
Awards & Honors:
- West Virginia State Bar Certificate of Merit
- Tulane Scholar
- Warwick Scholar
- Mrs. Rollins has 25 years of litigation experience in insurance defense, commercial and criminal matters, including numerous appearances before the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals and the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeal