Bryan’s Contact Information
- Practice Concentrations:
- Court Admissions:
- Representative Legal Work and Trial Experience:
- Lecturing and Presentations:
- Awards & Honors:
- Professional & Community Involvement:
- Other Professional Experience:
After representing himself in traffic court at age 16, everyone knew Bryan Price was destined for law. Now, after nearly 15 years of practice, he has proven them all correct. He was responsive then. And his responsiveness sets him apart today.
Concentrating his practice on consumer debt and financial litigation, he has extensive experience defending claimed violations of the West Virginia Consumer Credit and Protection Act and federal Truth-In-Lending Act, allegations of fraud, and breach of warranty claims. He also consults with businesses on “best practices” to help limit exposure to these types of claims.
When defending clients, Bryan takes listening to a new level by understanding first and foremost what clients want. “There are many variables that influence what defense strategy is employed.” Price makes sure his clients understand all the variables – and works with them to formulate the best plan.
- Predatory Lending/Unfair Debt Collection
- Consumer Litigation/Breach of Warranty
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) Claims
- General Products Liability
- Commercial Litigation
- Contract Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Commercial and Business Counseling
- J.D. West Virginia University College of Law (2001)
- B.S.B.A. West Virginia University College of Business and Economics
- Business Administration – (Accounting) (1998)
- Cum Laude
- WVU Presidential Scholar (1994-1998)
- Mary Catherine Buswell Honorary Scholar (1997)
- West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for Southern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for Northern District of West Virginia
- United States Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
Representative Legal Work and Trial Experience:
- Represented an automobile dealer in a state court trial alleging fraud and various violations of the West Virginia Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
- Represented both manufactured housing manufacturers and retailers against claims arising from alleged defects in home construction and installation.
- Represented a business entity alleged to have caused or contributed to the flooding of multiple homes in a residential neighborhood due to construction activities.
- Represented an employer in deliberate intent claim allegedly resulting in a brain injury to an employee.
- Represented an international chemical manufacturer in a chemical exposure case alleging exposure of harmful chemicals to contractors.
- Represented companies in numerous claims and suits involving claims of fraud and breach of consumer warranties.
- Represented banking institutions, automobile dealerships, manufacturers and retailers of manufactured housing against hundreds of consumer claims.
- Involved in business disagreements and contract disputes pre-litigation.
- Provided consulting services and training to corporate clients for compliance with applicable state/federal laws and regulations.
- Evaluated form contracts for documents supplier companies analyzing compliance with West Virginia law.
Lecturing and Presentations:
Mr. Price has participated in numerous seminars and presentations to corporate clients and business associations related to issues involved in consumer litigation with an emphasis on claims of fraud, breach of warranty, and violation of the West Virginia Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
- “Collection Law from Start to Finish”, National Business Institute CLE Seminar, Charleston, West Virginia (2016)
Awards & Honors:
- Listed, West Virginia Rising Stars (2011 – 2016)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- West Virginia Housing Association
- FC Alliance Soccer Club Team Liaison
Other Professional Experience:
- 2001-2002, Ernst & Young, LLP, Tax Consultant
- 2002-2010, Pullin Fowler Flanagan Brown & Poe, PLLC, Member