Amy ’s Contact Information
Amy ’s Secretary
Craig Hundley, Paralegal
Amy McLaughlin joined Flaherty’s Charleston office in 2017. Her practice focuses on healthcare law, corporate transactions and bankruptcy. Meticulous in nature, Amy excels at focusing on the smallest of intricacies while developing a keen understanding of the overall picture.
“I pride myself on giving individual attention and understanding each client’s circumstance and specific needs. I am truly passionate about providing solutions and producing a quality work product that exceeds client expectations.”
Outside of the office, Amy enjoys spending time with her family, going to the gym and being outdoors.
- J.D., University of Dayton School of Law (2017)
- M.B.A., University of Charleston School of Business and Leadership
- B.S., Business Administration and an Associate in Marketing, WVU Tech
Awards & Honors
- Law Review Staff Writer of the Year and recipient of the Dean Francis Conte Award for Best Writing and Research
- Changes to the Opioid Reduction Act, West Virginia Society for Healthcare Risk Management and West Virginia Association of Medical Staff Services Spring Conference (June 2019)
- “A Label Law That Requires No Label.” The University of Dayton Law Review, Volume 43 – Issue 1.